It is the small simple things of life that bring us peace.



Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Wednesday 07.29.2015



 
 



It's just a little hot these July days, so I've been keeping the tea bags handy!  I don't care if it is sweet or unsweet, although on hot days I can't do the sugar.  It can be flavored, but plain tea is just fine with me.  Lemon and limes are good additives if you have some on hand.  I added a little lemonade to the glass in the picture which is another option. Decaf tea is my preferred choice.

Way back in 2012 I wrote a post on my memories of making tea with my grandmother (click here to read Iced Tea).  Iced tea has always been a part of my life and I can't imagine a summer day without at least one glass!

2 comments:

  1. hi Beth.....oh gosh, I am a tea drinker day and night and all in between! LOL Love my tea COLD AND SWEET AND WITH LEMON. Now I'm off to read the post from 2012....

    ReplyDelete
  2. it wouldn't let me access it. Can you re-post it or email it to me sometime? thanks

    ReplyDelete