It is the small simple things of life that bring us peace.



Friday, July 10, 2015

Friday Fives 07.10.2015


Tonight I give thanks

1.  For the little Divine nudge that gave me the energy to get out and mow and trim my yard.  I was exhausted when I got home and didn't think I could do it.  But I did!

2.  For the satisfaction that comes when a task is completed and checked off my list.

3.  For the first sip of coffee in the morning. I've easily cut back to only one cup a day, and honestly that's all I really want.  But that first sip is always the best.

4.  For the smell of the rosemary and basil tonight as I trimmed along the pathway by them.  They are my favorite herbs and shared their fragrance with me as I brushed by them.

5.  For the realization that attitude is everything.  Shake off those blues, quit complaining, shift your thoughts to something pleasant, and remember to be thankful for all great and simple things.  A thankful heart yields a joyful attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment