It is the small simple things of life that bring us peace.



Monday, December 30, 2013

Double Take


How long has it been since you saw something like this?  Or have you ever seen something like this?



I was running errands today when I came around a corner and was surprised to find this classic ambulance parked in front of a neighborhood emergency clinic.  I pulled over and got out in the freezing cold to make pictures; this is exactly why I'm rarely without a camera!


The front end says it is a Buick, I'm guessing maybe from the early 1960's? Since there are no tags I have to assume that it is not a registered, road worthy vehicle.  There was a gurney in the back with a blanket and a pillow.  This was from a time long before EMS and para-medics were around! 

No comments:

Post a Comment