It is the small simple things of life that bring us peace.



Friday, August 6, 2010

Creativity, part 2

I did a post in May on creativity but it is something that has been on my mind a lot lately. I had started an "idear" book while on my New England trip (idear is a New England word!) and I've jotted down a lot of ideas to keep them from running away from me.
***
I'm also working on starting a small company where I would do something creative. Again, I have lots of ideas but not sure which direction to take. I know God is guiding me, and I know I need to start small. Yes, there is that word again. It keeps popping into my mind so I know it will need to be a part of my plan.
***
I've also been looking at things like on-line scrapbooking, ooooo lot of possibilities there, too. I'm trying out a journal software program and am exploring the possibilities of doing some writing. The program is supposed to allow me to export to Blogger, but haven't gotten it to work yet. And I still want to write a cookbook. And, like my last post, the possibilities with needle and thread bring me the greatest joy.
***
So the ideas flow, now I need to move forward and put them into reality. When the ideas start there is no stopping! Now if I could just find a creative way to clean my house and do my chores that are never quite done....

No comments:

Post a Comment