It is the small simple things of life that bring us peace.



Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The What If Game

Several years ago I invented the "what if" game to play at work.  It's easy:  just think to yourself "what if I could" and then think of something you would like to do at that exact moment, but do it as part of your work day.  It has gotten me through many a boring day.  So today I'm sitting there and I had the idea "what if I could bring my sewing machine up here and just sit and sew up quilt tops."  I lingered over the thought and in my mind I saw myself sitting at my desk in my nice little business professional attire running fabric through my little Singer Featherweight.  Trust me, I would make this reality if I could! 

I can just see this little beauty sitting on my desk, running away!

No comments:

Post a Comment