It is the small simple things of life that bring us peace.



Sunday, May 13, 2012

Barking and tricycle chasing (with working video!)

The tricycle-note that it has been modified, there is no seat!
We had 6 inches of rain last week, no complaints from me!  It fell in small increments after the initial downpour that produced 2.5 inches.  It was wonderful.  But my deck was a mess so this afternoon I went out to clean it off.  Jaydon got his tricycle out of the garage and brought it to the deck.  Yes, he has a big bike.  I recorded his learning to ride right here on the blog.  For some strange reason he loves this trike and rides it all the time.  Even the neighbor boys like to hook it up to a wagon or truck and pull it around.  (It is the simple things of life that we love, right?).

This afternoon when he started riding it around on the deck Bentley went bananas!  It was so funny that I left my sweeping and got the camera to shoot video.

 

Bentley really has a deeper, throatier bark than on the video. This went on for quite a while and I made several videos.  This one makes me laugh because Bentley keeps biting Jaydon's back!

No comments:

Post a Comment