It is the small simple things of life that bring us peace.



Saturday, May 21, 2011

Saturday In the Park

We started our day very nicely with a family breakfast to celebrate Erin's birthday.  It was a great time, good food and a good visit.  Later Jaydon, Sawyer and I headed out to explore a fairly new park.  I don't know how I did this but I left my camera at home so no pictures.

The park was nice and Jaydon enjoyed the playground.  I had to pry him away to go exploring on the little trail.  This trail took us down to the dog park.  I don't know who enjoyed the dog park more, Jaydon or Sawyer!  This was Sawyer's first visit to a dog park and he did great!  I'll put a post on the dog's blog about his visit.  Jaydon and I thought it was neat because they had a little doggie playhouse/fort. 

After a while we went back and Jaydon burned some more energy on the playground.  He had never been on a merry-go-round so I put him on there and gave it a good spin thinking he would want off because he was sick.  Silly me, I forgot he can ride for miles in the backseat of the car doing puzzles so why would spinning around in a circle bother him?

No comments:

Post a Comment