It is the small simple things of life that bring us peace.



Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Right Steps

Proverbs16:9, A man's heart plans his way, But the LORD directs his steps.

I think this is an interesting verse.  I believe there is a reason for everything that happens in our lives.  Sometimes we can plan everything out and think we have everything in place.  We may even pray about something we are going to do and ask God to direct us and bless the endeavor.  But then plans seem to go a muck and do not work out according to the plans we laid.  That's because God allowed us to make the plans, but he is overseeing them and is going to lead us in his perfect way.  So now when I start to plan something I thankfully remind myself that in the end God will direct me in the steps that I take and I will end up doing his good and perfect will.  How reassuring to know that God is directing my steps!

No comments:

Post a Comment