It is the small simple things of life that bring us peace.



Sunday, May 16, 2010

Our Hearts Are Heavy

Our family's hearts have been heavy the last week. Ethan lost his battle with life's physical afflictions on Thursday. While we know that he is not suffering anymore in his physical body and we know that he is in heaven we miss him. He and Jaydon were best of friends. I'm so thankful for the times they had together, and especially for that last trip to the beach this spring. Ethan had so much enthusiasm for life and his smile was always uplifting. I will miss his eagerness and amazing personality.


The Angels Rejoice!

2 comments:

  1. I sent James and Steph messages through Facebook already, but I'm so sorry for what your family is going through. However, we all know that Ethan is not having to suffer anymore. Their family and yours is in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting this. I am laughing as I cry. He was precious and an absolute blessing! He loved his life, family and friends.

    ReplyDelete