It is the small simple things of life that bring us peace.



Sunday, August 9, 2015

Pushing 100

When the temperature is pushing 100 degrees and you haven't had air conditioning for almost 48 hours this is what you want to see on your driveway.  And, the old unit is what you want to see coming out your front door. 

Unfortunately, my savings account is not as pleased as the dogs and I am tonight. But, there's a 10 year warranty on this thing so I don't intend to be this hot again for a while!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, bless you! That is never fun, so hope you and pups are chillin' tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Air conditioning, something we can't live without in the south. Be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mercy!!....I didnt know your air went out! Is the new one installed and up and running by now I hope?? Pretty much have to have it this time of year in the hot climates.......it gets awful hot here too

    ReplyDelete