It is the small simple things of life that bring us peace.



Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Wednesday 11.19.2014



I saw this quilt just as I was preparing to leave the quilt festival.  After I read the caption I was captivated and now wish I had gone back to see how much the purchase price was!  (I made these pictures with the less-than-desirable cell phone because I was too lazy to pull out a real camera). I'm not part of the sandwich generation, but I can still relate to the frantic mode this quilt portrays.  Sometimes....life is just downright cray-zee!

2 comments:

  1. My mom would appreciate this quilt. She raised me while caring for her mother and father who both had serious health issues and even now is helping to take care of my dad's father, who thankfully lives next door. I got to spend some serious time with my Dad while growing up, which is a lot of why I am like I am. I always thought she was superwoman growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many days, I have felt like the image on the quilt, pulled between my mother and husband/children.

    ReplyDelete