It is the small simple things of life that bring us peace.



Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Why do you like to...

Saturday morning Jaydon and I took my big embroidery machine to the shop.  This machine (AKA "Lucifer") has been having multiple issues so it was time for it to go; this is its second visit since I got it less than two years ago and I'm hoping this visit will also be under warranty.
 
As we were driving along Jaydon asked me why I like to sew so much.  I had a quick response with another question, "why do you like to build Legos so much"?  He had started a project the night before and had to reluctantly leave it to go to bed.  He was up early Saturday morning to finish the project, too.  So this led to a little conversation about why we like to do certain things. We discussed the fact that there is just something within each person that attracts them to certain things. I can't explain why I like to sew and why it gives me a feeling of satisfaction.  It is just something deep within me. 
 
So, why do you like to....                                 .
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment