It is the small simple things of life that bring us peace.



Friday, October 14, 2011

Gammy Night

I feel like I'm repeating myself but it seems that this theme keeps repeating itself in my life.  I picked Jaydon up at school this afternoon; the first thing he did was give me a big hug.  (He won't do that in front of his friends in a few more years, I'm sure).  That was the first thrill!  As we walked out the door he commented, "I've been thinking about you all day."  And I replied that I had been thinking about him and our time together, too.  We've missed the last two Fridays due to my traveling, and he was bummed out big time.

But I was also thinking about Cameron today, too.  James had called me last night to confirm our Friday night plans.  And he told me that Cameron had really been wanting to come to my house last night, but they had managed to convince him that he had to wait one more night!  Jaydon isn't the only one looking forward to a night at Gammy's house!  Cameron has joined the "I Love Gammy's House Club"!  I've posted about this before, but I still marvel at the love that all of us have for our grandparents house.  I haven't done anything and I'm sure that it isn't really me they want to be with...it is my house they want to be in!


There was some serious tricycle riding tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment