It is the small simple things of life that bring us peace.



Friday, February 21, 2014

Ending the week right

It was time to end the week, put it to rest and move into the weekend.  No carrots, veggies, fruit and plain tuna for my lunch today.  It was time for the ultimate lunch.
I was easily able to justify having this for lunch.  I've felt lousy all week with a flu-like bug that's going around.  Work was full of stress and ridiculous situations that should have been avoided, although after two weeks of not being able to print that issue was resolved today.  The heater that caused me considerable pain week before last decided that now it really doesn't want to come on.  One of the cats ate part of a dracaena I had slipped into the house a few weeks ago and then choose the sofa as the place to do what cats usually do after eating a houseplant. I discovered last night that I have somehow lost some folders of pictures that were not backed up. On and on it went, nothing major but all frustrating when combined together. I needed some comfort food!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about that after this week, too! My comfort food tonight was a cup of tea with sugar, and two Mardi Gras cookies! Sometimes, we just need to feel better!

    ReplyDelete